||Peak intensity (mcd)
|YH 130S -R
||3 nautical miles
|YH 130S -G
|YH 130S -W
|YH 130S -Y
Select Flash Quality – A and B by rotating switches
The YH 130S beacon lamp selects the lamp quality of the LED flash through two 16-bit rotary switches. By using the special screws in the attachment of the product, rotate the dial and point the small arrow to the corresponding character (0~F). Please refer to the lamp quality coding table, select the flash quality you need, adjust the code of rotating two rotating switches.As the beacon lights work, the rotary switch can also be adjusted, LED the flash will flash immediately according to the new lamp quality.
The following figure shows the position of the rotating switch A and B after turning on the lamp body.
YH 130S design goal of the beacon lamp is to minimize personnel maintenance, but some necessary maintenance measures can improve the working efficiency of the beacon lamp and prolong the service life.
- Regularly clean the navigation lamp housing, especially the lens part and solar panel, depending on the environment. When cleaning, use clean cotton cloth, scrub with mild soapy water, remove dirt and wash with clean water, and finally dry with cotton cloth.
- When replacing the battery, please pay attention to the polarity of the power supply.
Quality Assurance Conditions
- the installation of the beacon lamp must be correctly installed in accordance with the product instructions.
- shall not change electrical specifications and circuits without manufacturer’s confirmation.
- warranty for solar modules and batteries used in conjunction with the navigation lamp is specified separately.